Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Principles and Policies for Christian Voters


I have been reading the latest edition of Sojourners Magazine this week. I found in it a voters guide which I thought was broad and deep about the issues that I think Christians should be concerned about.
Sojourners' subtitle is "Faith, Politics, and Culture." I find that most of the time I agree with their perspective on issues. Jim Wallis of Sojourners wrote the book God's Politics a few years ago. He now shares a blog with others by the same name. It has lots of interesting articles about issues in this year's election.
Check it out. What do you think?

1 comment:

Rich said...

I like that you guys are doing what you're doing.
Keep it up, & I hope you find a killer , kind hearted & humble lead guitarist...

However, I do implore you to not think that "mandatory redistribution of wealth" is ever the solution to anyones greed issues.

I do not see any biblical support fo rit.
What I do see, is the Church pooling her resources to help the poor.

my most humble .02

Rich