Monday, April 7, 2008

Matthew's Begats


As I was doing my daily devotional reading this song came to mind from Andrew Peterson's Christmas Album.


"Matthew's Begats" is the most engaging telling of Jesus' heritage that I have ever heard.

Listen Here but you have to click on Matthew's Begats once you get to the site.

There is also a book based on this song by Andrew Peterson. My sister and brother-in-law gave it to Rachel for Christmas. I wish I could read it right now, but it is on her bookshelf and I dare not wake her. Hopefully, I get to read it in the morning.

Enjoy the music!

2 comments:

Erica Tobey said...

I think that we should have a contest to see who can memorize this the fastest, because it would be fun...for me. I'm just dorky enough, and to be honest, I already know most of it. I rehearsed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.